The iPhone is a powerful phone, but the restrictions placed on it by Apple can leave users without much choice. In order to get full access to the power of your phone, you’ll need to jailbreak it. Follow these steps to jailbreak your iPhone and start using it to its full potential.
1. Hack an iPhone by Backup Your iPhone
Step 1: Â Install the latest version of iTunes.Â You will be creating a backup point to restore to in case you are unable to successfully jailbreak your phone.
Step 2:Â Plug your phone into your computer.Â Open iTunes. Click on your phone in the sidebar. Choose âBack Up Now.â This will make a backup of your data, contacts, and settings.
Step 3: Â Disable your iPhone screen lock.Â If you have a passcode lock on your phone, it must be turned off for the jailbreak process. You can turn it on again once the jailbreak process is complete.
- Your iTunes backup password must also be disabled during the jailbreak process. In iTunes, click on your phone and uncheck the âEncrypt Local Backupâ box. You will need to enter your password and backup your device again.
2.Â Hack an iPhone byÂ Jailbreak Your iOS 7.x Phone with Evasion
Note:Â Requirements iphone to hack.
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.7 minimum)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Step 1: Find your iOS version.Â There are different methods of jailbreaking depending on which version of iOS your phone is running. To find your version:
- OpenÂ SettingsÂ on your phone.
- SelectÂ General.
- TapÂ About.
- Your version number will be displayed under the âââVersionâââ heading.
Step 2:Â To jailbreak version 6.0-6.1.2, downloadÂ evasi0nÂ free jailbreak software. Evasi0n is currently the easiest and most pain-free way to jailbreak the newest versions of iOS.
- Be sure to download the version for the OS that your computer runs. For a PC you will need at least Windows XP. For a Mac, you need OS X or newer.
Step 3: Close any apps running on your phone.Â Make sure that the device is showing your home screen.
Step 4: Close iTunes on the computer.Â Run the evasi0n software. Click the âJailbreakâ button.
- The jailbreak process will take several minutes. Donât run any programs on your computer and donât touch the phoneâs power button.
Step 5:Â When prompted, run the Jailbreak app.Â This app will appear on the home screen of your phone. Tap it and the jailbreak process will continue.
Step 6:Â Open Cydia.Â Once the phone has finished the jailbreak process, an app called Cydia will appear on your home screen. This is the alternative to Appleâs iTunes store, where you can access apps that do not conform to the terms of Appleâs store.
- Cydia will need to download some data before the jailbreak can be completed. The words âReloading Dataâ will show up and then disappear.
Step 7: Â Install third-party apps.Â Your phone is now jailbroken. Be sure to reenable any passwords and locks. You can now install any third-party apps to your iPhone.
3.Â Hack an iPhone byÂ Jailbreak Your iPhone with Absinthe 2
Step 1:Â Backup your phone.Â Follow the steps above. Close iTunes when finished and keep your phone connected to your computer.
Step 2:Â DownloadÂ Absinthe 2, a free jailbreak firmware program.Â Absinthe is one of the easiest to use programs for iOS 5.1.1 jailbreaking. They also offer a 5.01 jailbreak that follows the same steps. Run the program. Click the âJailbreakâ button.
Step 3:Â Your phone will automatically begin the jailbreak process.Â Pay attention to any onscreen instructions that you may need to complete to get your phone into a DFU (Device Firmware Update) state. You may need to click âJailbreakâ again.
Step 4:Â After a short while, a âCompleteâ message will be displayed.Â The phone will automatically reboot.
Step 5:Â Open the âLoaderâ app on your home screen.Â This will download and install Cydia. Cydia will be used to find and install apps that aren’t normallty permitted on Apple devices.
Step 6:Â Reboot your phone one more time.Â After this, your phone is jailbroken and ready for use.
Hope this help: “3 ways to hack an iPhone”